Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hour of Code Reflection

This past week I found myself indulged for an hour in a game in which I played using code for an hour. It was a fun experience especially with the wonderful beverages provided by Mr. David Mccune. Although I had fun with this celebrity endorsed project, I was stuck on level 9 for a long time. Not only did I require help from Mr. Mccune but also from a fellow student Henry Sanchez. At the end of the period, I had learned how coding is very important not only to our internet lives but our daily lives, as well. I enjoyed how the creator of this project chose to use popular games and movies in order to get across his point that coding isn't just interesting to the No-Life-Bob but also to many young adults. Stay Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment